Hello, POSB cardholders! Did you know that transactions will be quicker with activation for POSB debit cards? It not only speeds up transactions but also makes them convenient and secure. You can transact freely even if there aren’t any cash transactions with the POSB card activation.
Activation of POSB Card will allow you to shop online and make purchases. To activate your POSB card to enjoy its services.
This post will provide you with reliable information regarding POSB card activation. Please pay attention and go through the entire article. It will help you activate your POSB debit card in an easy manner.
You can choose from a variety of methods to activate your POSB card. You can activate a POSB debit card online at www.posb.com.sg.
Terms and Conditions for POSB
- POSB debit card activation online requires an online banking account.
- You will need to enter card information. Keep your card close at your side while activating.
- To activate the card, the user must have the registered telephone number.
- To activate your device quickly and easily, you need to Pay attention to the steps and method.
How do I activate my POSB debit card?
There are many options for card activation. Please choose the one that suits you best and then activate your POSB cards.
- POSB debit card activation online
- Activation via SMS of POSB debit cards
- POSB debit card activation via VTM
- POSB Debit Card activation via ATM
Online activation of a POSB debit card
POSB debit card activation online requires an electronic device that has good internet connectivity. This method is easy to use.
- Firstly, the User has to visit the POSB card activation official site at www.internet-banking.dbs.com.sg.
- You now have one homepage. Please choose Activate debit card to activate your POSB card.
- Enter username, password and log into your account.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click Next.
- Please provide your card details such as card number, expiry date, and CVV number.
- Soon, your card will be activated.
Activation of POSB Debit Cards via SMS
You can also activate your POSB debit card via SMS if you don’t feel comfortable using the online process. Follow these steps.
- First, type SMS according to the following format activated at 4 digit card code.
- Send this SMS now to 77767
POSB debit card activation via VTM(video teller machine)
- First, the user must insert NRIC and Debit cards, or scan their passport to complete the activation process.
- Select the activate card option from the card services section.
- After that, you need to insert an Inactive debit card then input the new PIN which was sent to your email.
- Then, enter your NRIC number, date of birth, and nationality.
- Click on confirm to activate your card.
POSB Debit Card Activation via ATM
- First, visit a nearby POSB ATM center.
- Use an ATM machine to swipe your inactive debit card.
- Enter the PIN you received in your separate email.
- Select the option between Card/PIN/Ibanking/Phonebanking.
- Next, select the activate card option.
- Follow all instructions carefully.
- Once you have completed the process, you will receive a successful SMS to your registered number.
POSB, a Singaporean bank offering consumer banking services, is the oldest continuously operating bank in Singapore.
|Founded||Singapore, Straight settlement
(1877,142 Years Ago)
|Key people||Peter Seah Lim Huat, Chairman
Piyush Gupta is CEO
- Never share your card information with anyone
- Don’t save any card information, such as user name or PIN, on any merchant site.
- Don’t give out your card number, pin number, or other personal information to anyone.
POSB customer service
- POSB online banking customer care number:-1800 339 6666
- Personal Banking:-1800 7477000,Overseas- 6567477000
- 65 6876 0888
- Helpline for credit cards: – 1800 1111
- Business banking:- 1800 6666
- Commercial banking: 65 6245 8811
- Report lost or stolen cards:- 1800339 6963,Overseas (+ (65) 6339 96963
POSB cardholders, I hope the Activate POSB debit card posts were sufficient to enable you to complete POSB card activation. You can also call customer service at the number above or leave a comment in this box. I am grateful for your patience as I work through this article.