Octapharma Plasma donors are provided with the Prepaid MasterCard Card to receive their payment after every successful plasma donation in a hassle-free and convenient method. In addition to being paid for the specific donation, any extra cash they make from different promotions offered by Octapharma Plasma Donations will be credited to Octapharma Plasma Prepaid Debit Card. Octapharma Plasma Prepaid Debit Card.
The amount you earn with every successful Octapharma plasma donation is contingent upon how long it takes to make the donation and other variables. Additionally, the fees for donors can vary from monthly, depending on the location, or at a certain period of time to promote donors all through the year.
What exactly is Plasma Donation
Plasma, the fluid part of the blood, both white and red cells of the human being, is comprised predominantly of proteins and water. Because of its protein-rich components, plasma is utilized in the production of many life-saving drugs for the treatment of various rare, chronic, and inheritable diseases like hemophilia and other bleeding disorders as well as immune disorders trauma, and many more.
Donating Plasma is completely safe. There are no or minimal adverse effects and low risk is involved with the process of donating plasma. The procedure is very like blood donation. When your blood is taken out of your arm vein it is separated, placed in a container. The remaining fluids are then returned to the body as plasmapheresis.
Plasma Donation Requirements
- In order to donate plasma, donors need to make sure that they
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 66
- In good health and able to perform regular activities during the day.
- At least weigh 110 pounds.
- You should have a good vein in your arm for drawing blood
- Have not had any piercings, tattoos, or permanent makeup within the last 12 months.
Octapharma Plasma Special Donor Promotion
Anyone who is eligible can make a donation to Octapharma Plasma Donation centers located in over 24 countries across the United States. Each center offers its own programs, promotions and chooses the winners for donors, through which donors are able to gain more money through incentives, aside from receiving a cash reward for each plasma donation. A few of the currently running Octapharma Plasma promotion options are shown below.
- New Donor Promotion to earn up to $400 per month
- Summer Adventure Promo to win cash prizes of $50 if you give 5X in July. (5 winners will be drawn at each center)
- July Frequency Bonus for earning additional cash through multiple frequency bonus possibilities. It is recommended to contact the local Octapharma plasma donation center personnel to find out the current offers.
When the first-time plasma donation has been completed The donors will be presented with the Octapharma Plasma Debit card, which will be paid. The card will be reloaded with the payment due after you’ve successfully made a donation to plasma each time. Every bonus and any additional cash is also automatically added to your Octapharma Plasma Card.
How do I Register to get Octapharma the Plasma Card online access
Octapharma Plasma Prepaid Debit Card customers can manage their account online, and enjoy all the benefits and features that come with Online Access Service. Online Access Service like checking the balance, viewing account’s balance, checking the activity, and more through any internet browser at all times.
To begin your online Octapharma Plasma Debit Card registration, make sure you have your card available and follow the instructions below.
- Visit login.wirecard.com
- Select”Sign Up “Register Your Card to gain online access” hyperlink below the login section in the section titled “ACCESS AND MANAGE AN ACCOUNT’.
- Enter the 16-digit code found on the back of the Octapharma Plasma Prepaid Credit Card on the top field on this page.
- In the second box in the third field, enter the 3-digit security code that is on that backside of the card to the bottom on the panel for signatures.
- Select”Next” or click the “Next” button to proceed to the next step.
Follow the directions on the screen. Enter the required information that you will be asked to set up a Username and Password and set up your Octapharma Plasma Prepaid Debit Card Online Account.
How to Sign In Octapharma the Plasma Debit Card Prepaid Online Account
After you’ve completed the Octapharma Plasma Prepaid Debit Card Online Access Registration procedure You can access your account via the internet at any time anytime, at your own convenience. To login,
- Visit this portal: Octapharma Plasma Credit Card online account Access website, login.wirecard.com
- Input your Username as well as Password in the respective fields located in the right middle of the page.
- Enter the text provided at the specified location to protect it
- Select the “Log in” button to log in to your Octapharma plasma Prepaid Debit Card online account.
It is important to note that if you use your account the first time on a brand new device, you could be asked to provide additional proof to prove your identity. This protects your personal information from unauthorized access.
How to Retrieve Your Octapharma Access to your Plasma Card Details
Customers with Octapharma Plasma Prepaid Debit Cardholders who’ve forgotten or lost or forgot their Online Access login credentials and consequently are unable to log in to their online account are able to retrieve their username or reset their password by utilizing the help available via the log-in page to gain access to their account.
To Retrieve Username
If you are having trouble accessing the account of your Octapharma Plasma Prepaid Debit Card Online Account because of being unable to remember your password, then you are able to locate it on the internet. For this, you’ll be required to click”Forgot Username” or click the “Forgot Username” link at the bottom of the field on the login page of the card that was mentioned above and provide the following details.
- It’s your 16-digit Octapharma Plasma Debit Prepaid Card (on the back of your card)
- Three-digit Security Code (on the reverse of the card near the bottom on the signature area)
- 5-digit Postal Code (on your card package)
Keep in mind that this recovery procedure is only designed to retrieve your registered Octapharma Plasma Card Online account username. If you don’t know the card’s number, then you’ll have to contact the Customer Service department over the telephone.
To Reset Password
In order to reset your password, you’ll need to click on the “Forgot Password” link at the end of the form on page Octapharma Plasma account login screen. fill in just two elements of information i.e.
- and Postal Code
If you type them correctly, your access rights will be confirmed and the password reset message will then be sent out to the email address that is associated with your Octapharma Plasma Card Online Card Account.
What is Octapharma
Octapharma Plasma Inc. is a US-based corporation that has over 80 donation centers and 3500 employees throughout the United States. It conducts tests and provides plasma to create plasma-based quality medicine. The parent company of Octapharma Plasma Octapharma AG is a privately held human protein manufacturer as well as one of the biggest manufacturers of plasma-based products. The headquarters are located at Lachen, Switzerland, Octapharma was founded in 1983 and supplies more than 113 countries.
If you encounter any issues while login into your account Octapharma The Plasma Prepaid Card Online account dial the number located on the reverse of the card.
You can also dial the Customer Service number at 1-800-439-9568 to get assistance.
For a balance check to check your balance, report a lost or stolen card, or to find more about your card’s use, call 866-326-889 (US) and 800-774-6995 (Canada)