Activate OCBC Card: OCBC Bank will send debit cards and credit cards to cardholders in deactivated status. To activate OCBC credit cards, you will need to activate them. Have you recently received a debit or credit card? To use the credit card, you will need to activate it.
You can activate an OCBC credit card online at www.ocbc.com/activate or simply activate an OCBC card for overseas use by sending a message at 72323. Debit cardholders may also activate their debit cards at any OCBC ATMs by using the card PIN.
While you can activate your card using any method that suits you best, it is important to follow these instructions in order to activate your card.
OCBC Credit Card Activation Online
If you have recently received the latest OCBC credit card and would like to activate it on the internet, simply visit our blog and follow the steps below to activate your OCBC credit card as quickly as it is possible. To activate their card, users must be an OCBC bank cardholder on their account. Read the entire post carefully to activate your card.
- Simply Visit OCBC Card Activation official site internet.ocbc.com/cardactivation/.
- Then, click on the “Activate My Card” button.
- After that, you only need to enter the all “8 numbers” of the card number.
- Then, you need to choose your card’s expiry month as well as a Year from the drop-down menu.
- The following step is that the users need to present a “Passport” numbers (or “NRIC” number.
- In the next step, users have to enter a captcha in the box to verify their identity.
- Then, read carefully all the terms and conditions, and then click the confirmation button to confirm that you are in agreement with the terms and conditions.
- Simply click the “Next” button and then continue the process.
- Following that, an OTP number will be sent to you an email on your registered number, which is linked to OCBC bank.
- Please send that OTP number on the website, and then activate your card.
- In the end, you’ll receive an alert that your card is activated on the registered number of your phone.
OCBC Credit Card Activation Via SMS
The users are able to activate their cards by sending an SMS. Go to my post and follow the instructions to enable your credit card in the time limit set by us.
- Simply send a text message to 72323 the OCBC Credit Card Activation SMS Number 72323 in the following format.
- Send a message using the following format in order to enable your OCBC Credit Card. “ACT NRIC or Passport Last4digitsofcardnumber”. For instance, ACT S6860068X.
- Then, you’ll receive an activation code for your card on your mobile number.
OCBC Credit Card Activation By Phone Call
It is also possible to activate their card by calling. The most important thing is that the phone number is linked to the OCBC credit card. Follow these instructions and then activate your credit card in a minimal timeframe with us.
- Dial the OCBC Credit Card Activation Number 1800 363 3333.
- Pay attention to the auto-prompt voice and follow the instructions for OCBC Credit Card activation.
- Once you have done that, give your personal information in the hands of an OCBC Credit Card Customer Care Manager, and be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully.
- Your card is now activated.
Security tips and OCBC Debit Card activation tips
For the safety of your card/account, OBC cardholders should not give out their credit card information or online banking details to anyone.
To stay up-to-date, keep your cards connected to your registered mobile number as well as your net banking account.
You can also make a small transaction once you activate a card in order to be sure that your cards are activated.
If you have an OCBC debit or credit card, and you are unable to activate OCBC credit cards overseas or complete OCBC Card Activation, you can submit OCBC Activation Issues below. To get help online, please share your OCBC Credit Card Activation problems below.creditcardwave.com